Polycarbonate Graphic Overlay
Graphic overlays are used on electronic equipment control panels to provide visual representation of the functional capability. It is also the top layer of a membrane switch and touch screen panel and acts as a protective cover from moisture, abrasion and chemicals. We can tailor a custom solution for your needs.
Polycarbonate, polyester, or acrylic (PMMA) base materials available in different thicknesses and specialty coatings for UV protection, hardcoating for anti-scratch/anti-scuff, and even anti-microbial, to name a few.
Many different rear adhesive peel strength and thickness available for wide variety of substrates and environments
Selective texture or selective gloss ink
Full key emboss, Dome emboss, Perimeter emboss or Braille emboss for tactile or visual
Deadfront graphics and windows
Transparent color printing for LCD windows or LED indicator windows
Four color process printing for gradient patterns or Pantone spot color
Chrome-look or metallic inks
Brush-effect (stainless steel appearance)
- The Process Of Making A Sign
- Domed Stickers
- Domed Stickers Operation Steps
- Manual Operation Of Domed Stickers
- What Are The Characteristics Of Aluminum Alloy ...
- The Type Of Nameplate Panel In The Sign
- The Operation Method Of Glue Drop In The Proces...
- What Is A Metal Label
- Use And Classification Of Metal Labels
- Metal Label Making Process
- Excellent Job For Individual Dome Letter Stickers
- Anodized Aluminum Nameplates
- Electroformed Nickel Sticker
- Engraved Traffolye Label
- ELECTROPLATING STICKERS ( EP STICKERS)
- Etched Metal Nameplates
- Graphics Overlays & Deadfronts
- Metal Nameplate With Logo
- Self Adhesive Metal Nameplates
- Anodizd Aluminum Nameplate